Company Name: Like Sports SPRL
- This must be kept
We only use your data to improve your Like Sports experience
- Staying true
We are transparent - no stress or worry
- No junk
You choose what you receive
Your data is protected 24/7
Everything we do at Like Sports is for you! Even if the things change, there is no need to worry. We take the privacy and security of our customers very seriously and are committed to 100% protection so that you can shop safely and securely. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA
This policy applies to the personal data we collect about you when you:
visit one of our websites
• buy products from us
• visit one of our stores
• contact us, for example by phone, email , mail or submit a form on one of our websites.
WHO ARE WE?
The person responsible for processing your information for the purposes of the "Data Protection Laws" depends on the member of the JD group you are dealing with. The table below shows each of the data controllers in the JD group and each brand operated by these data controllers.
LIKE SPORTS WEBSITES (OUR "WEBSITES")
Like Sports SPRL Like Sports
The controller concerned above is responsible for your personal data. This policy applies to all controllers above and to the Like Sports group as a whole. Our brands each have their own websites. This central policy provides you with basic information about which the entire Like Sports group collects, uses, stores and shares your information. We will use your personal data in a fair, lawful and transparent manner, in accordance with the "Data Protection Laws."
The brands and data controllers listed above within the Like Sports Group may send you marketing messages via email, SMS, social media; about us and our products; when you have not unsubscribed and have purchased products and / or similar services from that mark or entity, or where you have registered or consented to receive marketing messages from a mark or entity .
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
If you have an account with us or make an online purchase with us, or enter a contest or survey with us, we collect your name and contact information (including your address, your order details and billing information (where you buy products)).
We also collect details of your interactions with us through our customer service centers, in-store or through our apps. For example, when you contact us, we collect information through your conversations and we can, for training and monitoring purposes, record your calls. We also collect information about your purchases, payment items, payment information, claims and purchase preferences. We also collect CCTV images in all our stores.
Whenever you visit one of our websites, we will also include information on your computer, where you will find your address IP, the operating system and the type of browser. We do this to help us analyze how users use websites and how to use them. We also collect information about your activities on our websites,
WHERE DO WE GET THIS INFORMATION?
We collect some of your information directly from you, either through the information you provide to us when you visit our websites, our stores or when you communicate with us. We may also obtain information from third parties, including retail companies, consumer analytics companies and credit reference agencies, and public sources to help us understand demographics and customer behavior. .
Information you give us
You can share personal dataabout you with us:
• by completing forms on our websites, including when you purchase products online, submitting queries, creating an account on one of our websites and / or registering for receive promotional material and newsletters.
• by responding to a survey or participating in a contest with us
• by giving us information about yourself through your exchanges with us, by phone, e-mail, mail or otherwise, either in connection with your account, your purchases, or to report a complaint or a problem.
You do not have to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with your personal information, we may be unable to complete your order or provide you with other services or answer your questions.
Information we collect about you
We collect personal data about you:
• When you visit our websites, including the details of your visits to our websites, such as, and not limited to, the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, MAC addresses, traffic data, location data, your login information, type and version of time zone browser, types and versions of browser plug-ins, operating system and platform, weblogs, cookies and other communication data, as well as the resources you access.
• when you link your Google, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook accounts with us, so you can easily and securely connect to our websites without having to create a new account
• when you visit one of our stores, including CCTV footage
• when you contact us regarding our products, services, a complaint or any other question or problem. In particular, calls to our customer service will be logged for monitoring and training purposes from time to time
Information we receive from other sources
We receive personal data about you from other third parties such as:
• in the case of mergers or acquisitions where we obtain your information from another company
• when working with retail companies, consumer information companies, credit reference agencies and through our use of information from publicly available sources
WHY DO WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION?
The main purpose for which we use your information is to provide you with the products you buy from us and to send you offers and promotions that may interest you. In particular, we use your information:
to provide you with the products you purchased from us and all purchase receipts, including to deliver your products, and send you order status updates;
• make payments for products you have purchased and make refunds or exchanges;
• provide customer service and support for you;
• develop and improve our products and services;
• develop and improve our websites and set default options (such as language and currency) and ensure that the content presented in the most efficient way possible;
•to provide you with information that you request from us or that we think may be of interest to you. We can send you marketing information by email, SMS or mail. This may include information about new products and offers that you might find interesting;
• research our customers' preferences and product trends;
• conduct surveys and competitions; > • to inform you of changes to our products;
• as part of our efforts to keep our stores safe (for example, through the use of video surveillance in our stores); > • prevent and detect fraud and crime (for example, through the use of video surveillance in our stores).
BASIS FOR USING YOUR INFORMATION
Compliance with legal requirements
As a group, certain laws must be respected. In particular, we will need to process your personal information to verify your identity and for fraud and crime prevention purposes. If you do not provide the required personal information when you register / when you use our websites, this means that we can not provide you with our products because allowing you to purchase our products may mean that we may be in violation of our legal obligations. You will not be able to object to the treatment or request the deletion of your personal information to the extent that it falls into this category.
Needed to enter or execute a contract
When you enter into a transaction with us or one of our brands, a contract between you and the relevant trademark will be entered into. In order for us to fulfill our obligations under this contract (for example, to allow you to place an order and receive products from us), we will need to collect and process your personal information. If you do not provide the required personal information when you register for an account or if you place an order and payment information or if you oppose this type of treatment / exercise of your rights of removal, we will not be able to provide our products.
Legitimate Business Interests
provide you products on demand from you;
• conduct research to understand our customers and how they buy and use our products;
• develop and improve our products.
As indicated below, we will also share your personal data with JD Group members and other third parties, and this is also true for our legitimate business interests.
We are required to conduct a balance test of our legitimate business interests using your personal data described above against your interests and rights under data protection laws and regulations in the relevant territory. As a result of our balance test, detailed below, we have determined, acting reasonably and considering the circumstances, that we are able to process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws. / p>
We have a legitimate interest in processing your information such as:
We have a legitimate interest in processing your information like:
• we both benefit from effective management of your account (s) (if applicable);
• we both benefit from the effective management, operation and administration of our websites;
• we both benefit from providing products, services and support and improvements to our services;
• we both benefit from updates to our websites;
• we will both benefit from the ability to enforce or enforce rights under any contract between us;
• we are required to ensure the health and safety of our customers and the security of our stored data and have a legitimate interest in ensuring that all related processes the latter are effective and that fraud and other crimes are prevented and detected;
• we would be unable to provide our products and services without processing your information; and
• we have a legitimate interest in processing your information in the context of mergers, acquisitions or reorganizations of our business, in which case some of your information may be shared with a potential buyer or otherwise, but only to the extent strictly necessary for the purposes of such sale or administration.
We consider that it is reasonable for us to process your personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests described above because the processing of your personal data does not infringe not unreasonably about your privacy.
As mentioned above, we will send you marketing communications when you have not indicated that you want to unsubscribe and that you have purchased products and / or similar services from the same brand or legal entity (see table above). You will also receive marketing communications from us when you registered or consented to receive marketing messages from a brand or entity within the Like Sports Group.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION? We do not sell or sell any of your information to third parties, including your name, address, email address or your credit card information.
We will share your information with third-party providers only if it is necessary to provide us with the services we need (for example: delivery address to deliver your products) .
We may disclose your information to other companies in connection with any merger, acquisition, insolvency or otherwise, in which case we will only disclose your information to the extent necessary.
We may also need to disclose personal data to third parties to comply with a legal or regulatory requirement, or if necessary for prosecution.
WHAT AUTOMATED DECISIONS DO WE DO FROM YOU?
We profiling you to improve and develop our products and services and help us tailor our marketing to you.
The impact of any automated decision is to guarantee the best possible service.
We use the information we've collected about you, such as your gender, preferences, hobbies, interests, and purchase history, to make sure that marketing you receive is tailored to your needs.
WHERE ARE YOUR INFORMATION STORED AND HOW LONG WE PRESERVE IT?
Transfers outside the European Economic Area.
The information we collect about you may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. In the case of such a transfer, we will ensure that the appropriate level of security is in place, for example by incorporating the clauses approved by the European Commission in our agreements with these third parties to ensure the security of your personal data . A copy of the model clauses approved by the European Commission is available here: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/FR/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32010D0087&from=fr
Retention of your personal data
Marketing consents will be updated / deleted after 4 years, however, our goal is only to sell you as long as we believe you want to continue listening to us based on your interaction with us.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we will also retain some of your information, even if it is not more needed to provide you with the services.
Security of your personal data
The transmission of information via the Internet is not and can not be completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
WHAT INFORMATION IS NOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE DO WE COLLECT?
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information (that is, information that does not identify you specifically) for aggregate and statistical purposes.
QUELS RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
In some cases, we may be unable to respond to your request, in which case we will contact you to explain why.
1. You have the right to request access to your personal data
You have the right to request confirmation that your personal data is being processed, access to your personal data (through us providing a copy) and other information about how we treat your personal data.
2. You have the right to ask us to correct your personal data
You have the right to request that we rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data
You have the right to ask us to delete or delete your personal data when we have no reason to continue processing your personal data. This right would apply if we no longer use your personal data to provide you with products, if you withdraw your consent to us sending you marketing information or if you object to the way we process your personal data (see 6 below).
4. You have the right to ask us to restrict or block the processing of your personal data
You have the right to ask us to restrict or block the processing of your personal data that we hold about you. This right applies when you believe that the personal data are not accurate, you prefer to block the processing of your personal data rather than erase your personal data, when we do not need to use your personal data for the purposes for which we have collected them. You may require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. You have the right to transfer your personal data
You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data from us for reuse for your own needs on different services. This allows you to easily transfer personal data to another organization or ask us to do it for you.
6. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate business interests, unless we are able to demonstrate that, on the whole, our legitimate interests override our rights or that we have to continue to process your person datagirls. Establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
7. You have the right not to be subject to automated decisions
You have the right to oppose any automated decision making, including profiling, when the decision has a legal or significant impact on you.
8. You have the right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent when we use it to use your personal information, for example when we rely on your consent to send you business information.
We always give you the choice whether to receive marketing communications from us.
You can click on the unsubscribe link in promotional emails.
AND IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT?
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and we accept no responsibility for these policies or your use of these sites.
This policy was last revised and updated in January 2019.
- provide you products on demand from you;
- to provide you with the products you purchased from us and all purchase receipts, including to deliver your products, and send you order status updates;
- visit one of our websites